S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Stop Facebook App Video Autoplay

Répondre au sujet    Les copains & Co Index du Forum » Les copains & co » Origine du Forum Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant

Auteur Message
goldjas
Surfer

Masculin
Point(s): 245
Moyenne de points: 1,99

Message Stop Facebook App Video Autoplay Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

It is unfortunate that were not given the option to disable autoplay altogether.UPDATE 12/7/2013: This article has had over 5,700 views. Thankfully the videos did play silently unless I clicked on them to view them in full screen.After doing some research, I found the official release as well as an article from a reputable source. Only time will tell.Reply Andrew C. When to my knowledge I have nothing else playing.Reply Daniel martinez saysDecember 21, 2013 at 3:27 pmI take this as a sure sign that Facebook is the next Myspace. If you want to leave some feedback for Facebook to tell them how annoyed you are with the autoplay feature, you can leave feedback for them here: 11/9/2013: I was using Facebook via the mobile app and a video autoplayed. My mobile no longer has the disable autoplay option. Lets just blame our summer intern, Willy. We are only allowed 10 gig per month and thanks to auto-play, we used 11.52 gigs in a week. Error 404. Plus, if I do want to see the video, I want to click it and see and hear it not pick it up partway through an auto-play.I use FB to connect with friends and family, so completely giving it up would stink, but that really is the treatment it deserves, if I cant just make all the videos stop auto-playing. 509 Plans. Makes me mad!Reply John saysDecember 14, 2013 at 10:24 pmYoure only able to disable it on your phone. im not playing anymoreReply Eric Andersen saysJanuary 5, 2014 at 11:36 am installed this for my Facebook on laptop&.lots of options, mainly you can turn off autoplay videos, does nothing for mobile app though, only thing i found is the disabling Wi-Fi trick&&. Just like Timeline- they figured wed get used to it&.Reply Kerrie saysDecember 28, 2013 at 4:06 pmBeyond the annoyance and data issues with the auto-play feature, this is an accessibility issue. Sorry!Were unable to find the page youre looking for. UPDATE 3/12/2014:Go to this link to give Facebook feedback specifically about autoplay videos. LOL! I wont be installing that update. Ive uninstalled the mobile app as there is no way now to disable the autoplay videos which started becoming annoying. My big issue is when there is actually a video I want to watch, or if Im trying to pull something up on YouTube, and my phone tells me, unable to this video: please close other video before trying to play. .. Apparently autoplay videos arent very popular with a lot of users if theyre seeking out ways to disable them.UPDATE 12/8/2013: This article has had over 7,000 views. Shame on you, Facebook, for not listening to your users. Home Apps Tutorials Jailbreak News Jailbreak Tweaks Downloads Wallpapers Accessories Deals Podcasts Write for iDB Contact Us . It shows the play icon in the middle of the video. screw em. They really need to take that into concideration when doing changes like this or set it up where it only does it while ur on wifi.Reply Brian Gilbert saysNovember 4, 2013 at 12:58 pmGlad you found the article useful Dessmar. Anyone With Your Aadhaar Number Can See Which Bank You Have an Account In. Not sure if itll work for any of you but it puts a line directly below update status box allowing you to manipulate what comes up on your Facebook on laptop&.Firefox Google Chrome Safari OperaReply David Lang saysJanuary 11, 2014 at 8:06 amFACEBOOK: You MUST allow a Disable Auto-Play option for Your MEMBERS, people that PAY FOR BANDWIDTH! This is OUTRIGHT THEFT, costing me MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET! Is it going to be necessary to take legal action TO GET YOU TO STOP STEALING MY BANDWIDTH? PLEASE LET ME, AND OTHERS KNOW!Reply Tom Hatfield saysJanuary 13, 2014 at 10:47 amWe were forced to do away with Facebook altogether. Theyre not going to eat my data. I can usually make it without getting slowed down, but since Ive been using Facebook more, I get slowed down the last few days of my billing period now. Just like people with vestibular disorders (and even those prone to motion sickness) felt ill when using iOS 7 prior to the update in accessibility settings, the unexpected and peripheral motion of video auto-play can also make us dizzy, nauseated and woozy. Google Loses Nearly 250 Employee Bicycles a Week: Report. Video Apple Byte CNET Top 5 How To Googlicious Smart Home Tech Today News Special Features 3:59 CNET Podcasts Laptops Phones Tablets TVs . Asus ZenFone Max Plus (M1) Price Revealed. :/Reply Brian Connelly saysApril 20, 2014 at 11:36 amThis is absolute garbage. I really hope FB realizes it and gives us the option to disable auto play videos. If youre on the computer there isnt an option to disable them at all.Reply BWS saysJanuary 16, 2014 at 4:50 pmWhich is a big problem if youre using an older, clunkier computer where the auto-play chews up valuable memory and CPU time 5a02188284
download facebook for nokia c5-05 freehow to make a facebook account for your businessinstaller facebook sur lg km900create private albums on facebookfacebook massanger for e2252download phan mem vao facebook bang dien thoaiultimate facebook hack 3.5.1v ( full version + plugin ) download for freehow to use facebook credits in ninja sagapirater facebook 2013 logicielfree download facebook chat samsung corby 2

Mar 9 Jan - 23:37 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 9 Jan - 23:37 (2018)

Répondre au sujet    Les copains & Co Index du Forum » Les copains & co » Origine du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation